The Amenities You Want The Services You Need
Designed to reflect the comfortable warmth of home, American House Senior Living Communities also provide an array of enjoyable features and amenities, as well as personal and medical support services, that you can add as needed.*
Overview of American House Amenities & Services
- Private Apartments
- Maintenance-Free Living
- Full-Service, Restaurant-Style Dining
- Housekeeping and Laundry Services
- Personal and Scheduled Transportation
- Convenient Locations In Your Neighborhood
- Directors of Activities and Life Enrichment at Each Community
For specific information on amenities and services available at an American House community, please visit our Locations Page to contact the community that’s right for you.
Floor Plan Options
Our communities are designed with residents’ individual lifestyles in mind. Our floor plans allow you to select the living arrangement that’s right for you.
- Private Studio, 1, 2, and 3 Bedroom Apartments
- Various Bathroom, Kitchen, Dining Area, Living Room and Den Options
- Independent Villa and Cottage-Style Living Available at Select Communities
In addition to the unique floor plans available at American House, we also provide both you and your family with peace of mind. Each of our communities includes 24-hour staffing, lifeline-style emergency response systems, and a manager and assistant manager that are on-site daily to oversee the comfort and quality of life for our residents.
Each American House Community is fully-equipped with features and amenities that add value and comfort to your everyday life. Many of our communities include:
- Restaurant-Style Dining Rooms
- Community Gathering Areas
- Beautifully Appointed Living Spaces
- Hair Salons
- Barber Shops
- Movie Theatres
- Fitness Centers
- Computer Labs
- Activity Rooms
- Outdoor Patios
- Resident Gardens
- Landscaped Grounds
- Walking Paths with Benches
- Guest Accommodations
- Ample, Lighted Parking
- And much more!
For specific details about the American House community in your area, visit our Locations page to learn more.
Social & Recreational Opportunities
Every day is an opportunity to try something new at American House Senior Living Communities. Our Director of Life Enrichment and on-site Activity Directors have created a variety of special events and regular activities that allow you to find new hobbies, expand on old interests and wake each morning with a sense of purpose and excitement for the coming day.
- Corporate Director Of Life Enrichment
- On-Site Activity Directors
- Full Social, Cultural and Educational Programs
- Group Outings
- Book Clubs
- Card Games
- Visiting Entertainers
- Wine and Cheese Parties
- Video Games
- Walking Clubs
- Spiritual and Religious Programs
- Educational Classes
- Guest Speakers
- Various Seminars
- On-Site Cruise Festivities
- Weekly Happy Hour
- Movies in Our Community Theaters
- Bingo Games
- Holiday Celebrations
- Veteran Meetings
We're open to adding any event or activities that you can think of. If we're not offering it yet, we'll do our best to try!
Even if you choose to keep your personal vehicle, you are still welcome to take advantage of community provided transportation. For days when you don’t feel like fighting the traffic, or you just want to chat with friends on the way to the store, our transportation services are available to help you live comfortably.
- Personal and Scheduled Transportation
- Trips To Malls, Banks, Grocery Stores, and Pharmacies
- Trips To Senior Centers
- Trips To Museums and Other Group Outings
For details on transportation services, contact the American House Senior Living Community Location that is right for you.
Third-Party Personal & Medical Support
At American House Senior Living Communities, additional third-party personal and medical support services are available. These services include:
- Visiting Physicians
- Blood Pressure Screenings
- Healthcare Providers
- Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Programs
- Fall Prevention and Strength Training Programs
- Medication Assistance and Reminders
- Bathing, Dressing, and Grooming Assistance
- Mobility Assistance