American House Dearborn Heights offers Independent Living for seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, convenience and social opportunities only a retirement community can provide. Our private apartments come in studio, one, and two bedroom floor plans and offer all of the amenities of home.
Highlights of Independent Living at Dearborn Heights
- Daily Maid Service & Weekly Housekeeping
- Delicious Home Cooked Meals
- Community Dining Room
- Special Events
- Regularly Scheduled Outings into the Community
- Library & Various Game Rooms
- Wide Assortment of Activities
What are Independent and Congregate Living?
- Independent Living is a term used for a senior housing community, typically apartments or condominiums, without services.
- Independent Living is available in the Villas at American House Senior Living Communities in Dearborn Heights. Services are available for an additional fee.
- Congregate Care is a term used for a senior housing community that provides supportive services, such as meals, housekeeping, laundry, activities, and transportation.
- Congregate Care encourages people to socialize by providing services and hosting events in central areas.
- Congregate Care is available at all American House Senior Living Communities, but because the term is uncommonly used, we prefer to refer the term Independent Living.
If you are looking for a friendly, vibrant, active place to call home in your later years, American House Dearborn Heights will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how enriching senior Independent Living can be. Contact American House Dearborn Heights to learn more about our Independent Living options.