Independent Living in Rochester Hills
American House Elmwood offers Independent Living for Rochester Hills’ seniors who are able and inclined to live independently, but crave the comfort, convenience, and social opportunities of an active senior living community.
Let’s clarify what we mean by Independent Living
- Independent Living is a term used for a senior housing development, typically apartments or condominiums, without services.
- Congregate Care is a term used for a senior housing development that provides supportive services such as meals, housekeeping, laundry, activities, and transportation.
- Congregate Care also encourages people to socialize by providing services and hosting events in central areas.
Congregate Care is available at all American House Senior Living Communities; but because we find the term to be unfamiliar to our residents and their families, we prefer to use the term Independent Living instead.
Services of Independent Living
- Delicious home cooked meals are served three times a day in our community dining room.
- We also offer laundry and maid services with weekly housekeeping.
- Maintenance-free living means you never need worry about anything but living life to the fullest!
- Just steps from your front door, you'll find easy access to a library, game rooms, and a wide assortment of activities, as well as special events and regularly scheduled outings into the community.
If you are looking for a friendly, vibrant, and active place to call home in your later years, American House Elmwood in Rochester Hills will fulfill your desires. Come visit us and see how enriching senior Independent Living can be.