Coordination of Hospice Care and ServicesLiving Options
Compassionate, caring partners.
Within our warm and welcoming environment, we partner with Hospice Care providers to offer compassionate care for your loved ones and meaningful support for you and your family. Palliative services, through Hospice, are available to provide your loved one with the best treatment available in familiar, comfortable surroundings.*
*Services are made available by an independent, third-party home care company.
Did you know?
- 90% of Americans do not know that Medicare pays for hospice
- 80% of Americans do not think of hospice as a choice for end-of-life care
- 75% of seniors do not know that hospice care can be provided at home
- 25% of Americans say they are not likely to talk about impending death with terminally ill patients
- 25% of seniors have put in writing how they want to be cared for at the end of life
- 15% of Americans say they have not made their end of life preferences known
- 10% of seniors know that hospice provides pain relief for the terminally ill
Information provided by: A Place for Mom