Hospice Care and ServicesLiving Options
Meaningful support when it’s needed most.
At American House, we offer Hospice and Palliative Care services with personal focus and attention, and provide much-needed comfort for the entire family.
Our priority has always been quality of life, and our team treats you and your loved one with kindness, respect and compassion, while providing the best treatment available.
You are home at American House.
Through our Palliative and Hospice Care services, we focus on individual needs and customize care plans that maintain the comfortable surroundings to which our residents are accustomed.
Our team is able to offer the best treatments available, while avoiding a disruptive move or unnecessary invasive treatments, which can cause additional discomfort or worry.
Compassionate, caring partners.
Within our warm and welcoming environment, we partner with Hospice Care providers to offer compassionate care for your loved ones and meaningful support for you and your family. Palliative services, through Hospice, are available to provide your loved one with the best treatment available in familiar, comfortable surroundings.*
*Services are made available by an independent, third-party home care company.
Did you know?
- 90% of Americans do not know that Medicare pays for hospice
- 80% of Americans do not think of hospice as a choice for end-of-life care
- 75% of seniors do not know that hospice care can be provided at home
- 25% of Americans say they are not likely to talk about impending death with terminally ill patients
- 25% of seniors have put in writing how they want to be cared for at the end of life
- 15% of Americans say they have not made their end of life preferences known
- 10% of seniors know that hospice provides pain relief for the terminally ill
Information provided by: A Place for Mom