Compassionate Hospice care in comfortable surroundings. *
American House communities provide Hospice Care, which centers around both the patient and family.
In addition to providing care to individuals reaching the final stages of life, Hospice provides support for families coping with an impending loss of a loved one. American House understands how to treat you and your loved one with kindness, respect and compassion. We’ll be here as long as you need us.
Our team is able to offer the best treatments available, while avoiding a disruptive move or unnecessary invasive treatments, which can cause additional discomfort or worry.
Palliative services, through Hospice, can provide your loved one with customized care, while keeping him or her in familiar, comfortable surroundings.*
Did You Know?
- 90% of Americans do not know that Medicare pays for hospice
- 80% of Americans do not think of hospice as a choice for end-of-life care
- 75% of seniors do not know that hospice care can be provided at home
- 25% of Americans say they are not likely to talk about impending death with terminally ill patients
- 25% of seniors have put in writing how they want to be cared for at the end of life
- 15% of Americans say they have not made their end of life preferences known
- 10% of seniors know that hospice provides pain relief for the terminally ill
Information provided by: A Place for Mom
*Services are made available by an independent, third-party home care company.