American House Oak Park703 Madison St., Oak Park, IL 60302 (708) 622-9223
One of our premiere senior living communities, American House Oak Park, will open soon in Oak Park, Illinois, offering Independent Living, Assisted Living and Memory Care services. Located on the corner of the newly redeveloped Madison Street and South Oak Park Avenue, our beautiful community is walking distance from a wide range of shops and amenities. Contact us or fill out an inquiry form to learn more about our exciting new community!
- Independent Living
- Assisted living
- Memory care
Senior Living in Oak Park, IL
We’re creating a warm and welcoming environment that combines modern design with comfortable, inviting spaces. Enjoy maintenance-free living in well-appointed private apartments with resort-style amenities such as formal and casual dining, fitness centers, green roof terraces and more. This is senior living at its finest, and you won’t want to be anywhere else!
We're opening soon! Call (708) 622-9493 today to reserve your spot in our Gold VIP Club and select your new apartment.
Deposit Early and Save!
At American House, your story continues with a vibrant and luxurious, maintenance-free lifestyle with all the amenities and services you love. Join our Gold VIP Club and secure your apartment at your new home. Membership is limited, so join today!
As an exclusive Gold VIP Club member, you’ll enjoy:
- VIP opportunity to select your own apartment
- One (1) VIP member plaque placed outside your apartment door
- $1,000 off your rent per month for the first six (6) months
- $500 credit towards moving expenses
- Twelve (12) complimentary salon/barber gift certificates
- VIP invitations to cocktail and dining events
- A special VIP housewarming party
- Twelve (12) guest meal passes
Joining our VIP Club is easy! Call (708) 622-9493 to get started.
Amenities and Services
Our residents enjoy a variety of amenities, including:
- Formal and casual dining
- Fitness center
- Health and wellness care
- Green roof terraces
- Rooftop lounge with city views
- Dedicated dining and activities spaces
- Dedicated salon
- Family room for congregation
- Landscaped outdoor terrace with walking path